Information on the operation of Academic Library from 1 June 2020
The library will be open every working day from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Magazine study rooms are closed.
- There will be an information desk on the ground floor and loan desks on both floors.
- Reserved study places.
- Printing, scanning and copying will be possible on request at the loan desk on the first floor. Only one person will be allowed in the copier premises.
- Only computers for catalogue search and printing will be in operation. Access to databases will be possible on selected computers.
- All toilets open.
Rules for entering the building
- Entry to the building is allowed only with the veil on.
- Spacing 2 meters.
- There will be a limit on the number of people present (max. 100 people at a time) in the common areas of the library.
- Stay in the AL is allowed only for the necessary time.
- The rules for entering the building are governed by the instructions of the library staff.
- Only absentee loans will be allowed.
- For registered users of AL.
- Free selection will be allowed only when using protective equipment (disinfection, gloves)
- Attention! From 1 June 2020, the usual loan mode is set.
- The status of loans can be checked after logging in to the online catalogue: http://katalog.jcu.cz/
- Books can be returned using the self-service device on the side of the building.
- Upon return, the books will be quarantined for several days.
Penalties for late return
- Attention! From 1 June 2020, the usual regime of fines is reset.
- Penalties for late returns at the time of closing the library will not be counted.
- The script store is open - normal operation.
- Entrance to the sales area only one at a time and in a veil.
- Perform hand disinfection at the entrance to the store.
- We prefer cashless payments.
- If you are interested in more titles, we recommend ordering titles in advance.
- We also send the script by mail.
- Sales of promotional items.
Operation of study rooms from June 1, 2020:
- Dukelská (PF) closed until further notice.
- Vltava (ZSF) - printing services and short-term loans allowed.
- The rules for entering the study room are governed by the instructions of the library staff.
- FLFW branch - only loans and returns.
If you have any questions about loans and returning books, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.